- 1 package Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® Cornbread Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray a 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Combine cornbread mix, milk, butter and egg in a large mixing bowl with a spoon. Stir until all ingredients are moistened. Stir in cheese, jalapenos and cayenne pepper.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.