Yield: 12 biscuits
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 11 to 13 minutes
Perfect for when soup is on the menu!
- 1 package Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® Cornbread Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
Combine cornbread mix, milk, egg, chives and mustard in a large mixing bowl with a spoon. Stir until all ingredients are moistened. Stir in cheese.
Drop dough into 12 portions onto baking sheet with an ice-cream scoop or two spoons. Combine butter, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush over biscuits.
Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.